3 Day First Aid at Work
This course is mainly aimed at First-Aiders working in higher hazard industries such as warehousing and engineering – or if any of the following illness are present in the workforce – heart conditions, epilepsy, anaphylaxis, diabetes and asthma.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- understand the role of the first aider including reference to:
- the importance of preventing cross infection;
- the need for recording incidents and actions;
- use of available equipment;
- assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is choking;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding;
- administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock;
- injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
administer first aid to a casualty with
- chest injuries;
- burns and scalds;
- eye injuries;
- sudden poisoning;
- anaphylactic shock;
- recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes)
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters).
On our premises: £265 per person + VAT
Get Our Free Report!
Are you confused about what course you need, how many and what level of First Aiders is appropriate for your business? Just complete your details…
Book your course now...
Premium quality first aid training at an affordable price. We have many courses currently open for booking, but act fast because places are limited.
or contact us