12 Hour Paediatric (Meeting OfSTED/EYFS Requirements)
The training covers the following:
- The principles and priorities of first aid
- The initial steps to be taken in a medical emergency
- Dealing with an unconscious patient
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on an adult, child and baby
- Dealing with internal and external bleeding (including penetration wounds)
- Burns and scalds (including electric shock)
- Suspected fractures
- Treatment of a choking adult, child and baby
- Dealing with head injuries
- Action to be taken in suspected poisonings
- Dealing with foreign bodies in ears, eyes, nose, skin, swallowed or inhaled
- Dealing with medical problems caused by extremes of temperature
- Dealing with febrile seizures and epilepsy
- Shock and anaphylactic shock
- Illnesses such as...
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Caring for unwell child until collected
- Developing and maintaining an emergency plan in the workplace
- The recommended contents of a first aid kit
- Basic record keeping with regard to...
- Children's details
- Accident book
- Incident book
On our premises: £130 per person + VAT
Get Our Free Report!
Are you confused about what course you need, how many and what level of First Aiders is appropriate for your business? Just complete your details…
Book your course now...
Premium quality first aid training at an affordable price. We have many courses currently open for booking, but act fast because places are limited.
or contact us