Sports Injury Management
This course is aimed at coaches and volunteers working in sport clubs.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure);
- administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- administer first aid to a casualty with a major bleed;
- recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first aid (including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes);
- understand the anatomy and physiology of a sports injury;
- management of a fracture or dislocation;
- management of a soft tissue injury;
- management of a head injury;
- provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries (including small cuts, grazes and bruises, small splinters)
On our premises: £55 per person + VAT
Get Our Free Report!
Are you confused about what course you need, how many and what level of First Aiders is appropriate for your business? Just complete your details…
Book your course now...
Premium quality first aid training at an affordable price. We have many courses currently open for booking, but act fast because places are limited.
or contact us